- Deep tissue is perfectly explained by its name. The pressure is adjusted to manipulate the deeper tissue layers in the body. Deep tissue massage helps to treat muscle pain and improve stiffness. But it can still help to unwind mentally.
- sport massage is one of the most effective ways to maintain and protect the body from aches, pains and injuries. it focuses on the soft tissues and firmer and more targeted than the kind of massage would get in a spa or beauty treatment center. the benefits of sport massage are reduction in muscle tension, muscular pain and discomfort. Increased range of motion, leading to enhanced performance. Decreased muscle stiffness and soreness after exercise or physical activity. Reduced recovery time post injury.
-This massage is a traditional healing combining a acupressure and assisted yoga postures which includes stretching, kneading and pulling of your body. Its help reduces muscle stress and muscle spasms, improves blood flow, balances and increase energy also improved circulation.
- It is a combining technique with Swedish massage and Thai massage. After deep pressure from Thai massage, we use our Swedish technique to relax your muscle by use stroking, gliding, kneading, and rubbing to help with your blood circulation and loosing up the muscle.
- Relaxation massage is a smooth, gentle, flowing style that promoted general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, plus improves circulation and range of movement.
-Hot stone therapy melts away tension, eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Hot stone therapy helps with deeper muscle relaxation through the placement of smooth, water heated stones at key points on the body.
-Prenatal massage specifically tailored to the needs of pregnant women to help alleviate symptoms commonly associated with pregnancy by easing discomfort, reducing swelling, alleviating stress, relieving lower back pain, and regulating hormone levels.
- Reflexology also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the feet and hands with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques with out the use of oil or lotion.
- Lymphatic drainage massage is a form of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues. some health conditions can cause lymph fluid to build up.
Post surgical Lymphatic drainage
- Maximize the results of your surgery. Speed up healing after cosmetic surgery, prevent formation of fibrosis, and painful lumps. Reduces inflammation and pain.Remove toxins fluid, and bacteria from your body.
Sinus and Migraine Relief
- Both tension headaches and migraines have been effectives treated by massage therapy. Not only can massage help relieve headache pain, but it can also help to prevent headaches from occurring.