- Sugar scrubs are a type of scrub. Typically, they are formulated with sugar granules, which are used to help physically that dead skin cell buildup. Exfoliating with a sugar scrub can help create the appearance of smoother, glowing skin.
Sugar scrubs are recommended for sensitive skin type.
- Scrubbing with salt help to remove bacteria from the skin and unclog pores. Salt has antiseptic qualities, and when applied to the skin it may help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation along with any itching and pain associated with bacterial-related skin disease.
- Coffee scrub has several benefits that include: exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties, temporary reduction of cellulite, improved circulation, reduce puffiness, and smooth skin.
SKIN DETOX SCRUB
- The charcoal cleaning scrub removes dirt deep in the pores and exfoliates the skin, but is still gentle enough for sensitive skin. It has a refreshing, cooling effect and lathers up nicely, so it will not dry out the skin.
DATE NIGHT SKIN
- we used our special formular to help you to get a quick beautiful soft glowy skin with in a couple hours to help you get to your date night with confident.
- Stimulating and Detoxifying. French Clay and Marine Clays are infused with Amino Acids. Vitamin E , Green Tea Extract, Grapefruit Extract, and Kelp, Mint Essential Oil creates a stimulating and detoxifying body treatment designed to be firmly Massaged into skin aiding in skin cell stimulation and detoxification.
- The most effective anti-oxidant and age defense formulation! This blend helps purge toxins, leaving the skin soft and re-mineralized with a noticeable glow, Vitamin E, Grape Seed, Irish Moss, and Sage Essential Oils are infused into Sedona Clay and French Red Clays, which are rich in Magnesium, Vitamins A, B, B12, E , Iron , and Amino Acids.
DEAD SEA MUD
- The natural healing and hydrating properties of Dead Sea Mud, Avocado Oil, Dead Sea Salt and select clays aid in soothing, healing and regenerating the skin, Essential oils of Lavender, Chamomile, Marigold, Lime, and Cornflower help to desensitize and calm.